Magnetic bankcard is for offering around-the-clock and up-to-date services to the holders of focused accounts such as JAM, Electronic Interest-Free Deposit and etc.
- Place of Using: the Internet environment, shops possessing POS terminals, Bank Mellat Cash Dispensers terminals and other members of SHETAB Banking network in I.R.Iran.
- Access Cards bear standard numbers and are issued by names.
- The applicant may receive a separate card for each focused account, or vise- versa, a sole card for several focused accounts.
- The cards shall be issued with different titles and plans (e.g., University Student Card, Student Card, etc.)
Core banking Master Plan
Implementing core banking master plan got started in July 2005, using Mellat Electronic Current Account (MECA), and up to now 94% of the products and services have been commissioned according to the preset targets. Hence, it is projected that the rest of the products be commissioned by the end of 2008.Accordingly, Bank Mellat is the first state-owned bank having fully implemented core banking master plan for the domestic currency in all its line and staff units (more than 2,200 branches and sub- branches). Designing of the foreign currency section has been started since Sep 2008.It is noteworthy that since the core banking system has been designed and produced by the local engineers, it is possible to make any changes and customizing it according to the request of the discerning clients of the bank.
Developing bills electronic payment:
Inline with developing electronic and internet based banking, and based on the criteria set by the banks informatics committee, since March 2007 it has been possible to pay bills via core banking system through both virtual channels and branches. This has led to deletion of the stub and direct remittance of the data to the utility companies.
Mobile banking system
Short message system (SMS) is presently the most common service provided by all mobile operators. This has led the bank to take measures to design and creating software under Java for the mobile phones, enabling the customers to receive various services.
Unique services of mobile banking system
• Remitting funds to electronic accounts of Bank Mellat
• Receiving services related to Mellat intelligent card system
• Confirming drawn check amountShort
Other mobile banking services
• Paying utility bills electronically
• Getting informed of the account balance
• Getting informed of the last 3 transactions
• Making inquiry of the fate of a specific voucher or transaction
• Announcing dishonored check
• Announcing early morning balance
• Changing pin code
Implementing internet based banking via GPRS
Enjoying the internet based banking via General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) can anywhere and anytime that the GPRS is provided by the mobile operators, receive the services of the internet banking of the bank by connecting to http-.ll mbankingbankmellatir/mbanking . Developing internet banking site services Having incorporated new services in the internet banking site in 1386(2007/08), electronic account holders, including Mellat electronic current account, electronic non-interest bearing saving account, electronic short term& long term investment account, can enjoy various services via connecting to www.bankmellatir and selecting internet banking option.
Growth of internet payment services
Bank Mellat was the first state-owned bank to introduce internet payment services in January 2007, aiming at developing internet banking, using cards and deleting notes in financial transactions and shopping. Measures have been taken in quality and quantity wise development of the system.
New services of internet banking site
- Wire transferring(limited, high ceiling) for the customers whether natural entities or legal entities or joint account holders (unique)
- Confirming drawn check amount and date
- Paying utility bills electronically across the country
- Opening electronic non-interest bearing saving account and electronic short term investment account
- Making enquiry of the fate of checks
- Getting reports of the situation of the received loans
- Getting reports of the internet money orders by period, environment (internet/ ATM) type of transaction (remittance/withdrawal,...)
- Side facilities for account management: setting priority for showing account, setting nick name for the account, introducing selected accounts for Wire transferring via internet
- In line with rendering optimal services to the users of the special services of the internet banking site of Bank Mellat, applicants can register for Umrah Hajj via this site.
- Customer's access to all his electronic accounts
- Wire transferring between electronic accounts and Mellat intelligent card (limited, high ceiling)
- Receiving periodical statements of electronic accounts up to 200 transactions and unlimited for special customers
- Receiving online statements of all electronic accounts for
the last 5, 10, and 30 transactions
- Deactivating Mellat intelligent card and access card
- Receiving balance and the last 3 transactions statement of Mellat intelligent card for
- Changing customer's pin code, user name, and email address